Saturday, March 22, 2008

Cellular Atomata: Stephen Wolfran

n the lecture of Stephen Wolfran he spent ten years to complete his
work on mathematical computations. This device is such a great
brilliant program for sciences studies and the ones majoring in it. I
am pretty bad in math, but at least now it makes me realize I should
take my math classes more serious. I mean, it's awesome that he was
able to calculate the possible structure with math!

But of course i think i bad thing about this is that you must be
fluent in mathematical formulas in order to know the types of formulas
to create the right products. Hmm... does this mean if we are able
know how something resembles a type of object, we can create replicate
the exact product. This technology thing is cool, but kinda scary.

No comments: