Saturday, April 12, 2008

Wk 7 Post: If Only You’d Knew About the Faces in US

I had always loved the taste of the green leaves and veggies and definitely prefers them over meats. Recently, I have been avoiding to eat meat overall, and finds it kind of disgusted. I don’t know what it is, maybe because my picky tastebuds detected the quality of meat has reach mediocre to me- it could be true. Lucky for me for now to stick with the greens and veggies. However, I know that it won’t be much further down that for the US to containment the agricultural crops. Afterall, if they really did cared there shouldn’t be mad cow disease in the first place. They would stop injecting all the cows with the hormones and further find more details about this viruse. In fact, the US can care less of its overall quality being produced- the real money is quantity. Actually, to the US, producing meat faces to faces that eats meats, there is no difference. We are the faces of meat ourselves so let’s be serious, why would you think they care?

The article that I was reading shows gave me more reasons to not eat meat. However, it seems to me that when I speak to other outside from science, they are clueless about any types of production for human heath and for animals. They think all is made for them is all safe and eat meats for granted. Who would actually log onto site whose usually outside of science that’s conscious for all this. But only if they knew… especially the current issues about our meats produce.

From an online wesite called: Organic Consumers Association; article written by Martha Rosenberg: Says It's None of the Public's Business Who Ate Recalled Meat on March 8, 2008 <http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_10796.cfm>

On March 8, 2008; Rosenberg wrote, “This week a 120 page list of over 400 restaurants and food services that bought Hallmark/Westland meat including Costco, Jack in the Box and Taco Bell appears on the California Department of Public Health web site. Officials say the list is growing.” Well I guess if it is too late now.

No comments: