Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Glorious Piece of Meat (Wk 5)

So I choose the first answer. It makes sense, how come religious believers just has to be so stubborn about it. They are really making me irritated. Because it seems like, they just have to keep using that G word and not having to use any of their brains at all to claim anything. I understand the fact that we all are individuals of our own perceiptions and sensory. But still their labeling and stamping their god's name on anything there is and it's getting unreasonably out of hand. It is out of hand because they are insulting my intelligence of being. The materials and the biblical texts and all the church thing is liek a laugh in the face and second guessing my intelligence, just like our president. He is literally laughing at all of us in the face because he gets to call the shots while we are under him.

For us students, even if we were mention any ideas that's not our own, we will have to state a source from plagiarism. Come on, us scholars here are pulling ends making by through school. It's even worse for scientists. Imagine the science research team discovered scientific evidence for example, life on mars. These scientists got years of education, schooling, and disciplines in order to come up with 300 pages of hard evidence, and here comes stupid, whose a creationist, from the religious beliefs, old tricks as usual, plagiarized this new discovery of their's and filled in the empty signature below the line - and calls this their god's creation. I would think even mindless people like them can't think, but at least sense this shamefulness. But this is just so unfair. Their beliefs are just not FACTS. If I knew this, I would have switched my major and just hold one book for the rest of my life and be balling, and being worshiped....I'm just kidding.

No comments: